Preventive Maintenance Contracts cover all the cranes and
boom trucks in your fleet
- Includes fixed prices for preventive maintenance
- Reduces the need to stock equipment and crane parts
- Eliminates maintenance questions for warranty coverage
We'll arrange to service your cranes at the time and location that are most convenient for you. Our service trucks can be dispatched to your location during off hours, or you can bring your equipment to our shop. We'll always work around your schedule.
On Time Maintenance
All maintenance procedures outlined in your equipment or crane owner's manuals are completed right when they are supposed to be. You'll never need to worry about whether your cranes are being maintained properly.
Any replacement parts are the same quality that the factory built into your machines.
Fluid samples are extracted from key compartments in your crane, and then analyzed. By identifying where wear rates are abnormally high with elevated contaminant levels, systems can be repaired proactively to avoid major damage.
Factory trained technicians perform all services.
Fleet Filter Programs Available
- Pricing is based on annual volume.
- On-site stocking services are provided.
- Filter programs can be customized to meet your needs.